In the month of February, 25 multiple listing services signed up to send listings in direct feeds to Zillow, the listing portal said in an announcement.
The disclosure sheds more light on the headway that the listing portal has made in securing direct feeds from MLSs ahead of the April 7 expiration date of its agreement with listing syndication platform ListHub.
Demand from the industry to build a direct relationship with Zillow “has been incredible and is picking up,” said Curt Beardsley, Zillow vice president of industry development, in a statement.
“We have seen a tremendous response from MLS and industry leaders who want to ensure their listings are on Zillow in a timely and accurate fashion, and know a direct feed is the best way to guarantee it,” he said.
The 25 MLSs referenced by Zillow in its announcement join other “new partners,” including the Metropolitan Regional Information Systems Inc., Georgia MLS and Northeast Florida MLS.
The 25 organizations (MLSs and Realtor associations) that agreed in February to provide direct feeds to Zillow are:
- Big Water MLS in Big Water, Utah
- Duck Creek MLS in Duck Creek, Utah
- Fredonia MLS in Fredonia, Arizona
- Gila Valley MLS in Safford, Arizona
- Globe/Miami MLS in Globe, Arizona
- Greenbrier Valley Association Board of Realtors in Charleston, WV
- Gulf Coast MLS in Mobile, Alabama
- Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service Inc. in White Plains, New York
- Idyllwild Association of Realtors in Idyllwild, California
- Inyo County MLS in Bishop, California
- Kanab MLS in Kanab, Utah
- Kern River Lake Isabella Board of Realtors in Lake Isabella, California
- Lake County MLS in Lakeview, Oregon
- Lawton Board of Realtor in Lawton, Oklahoma
- Lexington Bluegrass Board Association of Realtors in Lexington, Kentucky
- Mesquite Real Estate Association MLS in Mesquite, Nevada
- Mid Hudson MLS in Dutchess County, New York
- Northwest Arizona MLS in Beaver Dam, Arizona
- Northwest Wyoming Board of Realtors in Cody, Wyoming
- Page Lake Powell MLS in Page, Arizona
- Port Neches, Port Arthur, Nederland Board of Realtors in Nederland, Texas
- Snake River Regional MLS in Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Uvalde Board of Realtors in Uvalde, Texas
- Water Wonderland MLS Board of Realtors in Gaylord, Michigan
- Westcliffe Listing Service in Westcliffe, Colorado
The post Zillow secures direct feeds from 25 MLSs in February appeared first on WFG National Title Insurance Company.