Valutrust Solutions, LLC, a Williston Financial Group company, collaborates with Collateral Analytics to provide comprehensive automated valuation services in conjunction with its own suite of valuation management solutions
Complete valuation solutions now available through a single, integrated technology platform[Portland, Ore., October 25, 2019] — Williston Financial Group (WFG) and Valutrust Solutions, LLC, a Williston Financial Group company and national provider of valuation management services and automated vendor management technology to the mortgage industry, today announced a collaboration with leading valuation analytics provider Collateral Analytics to provide industry-leading automated valuation offerings in conjunction with Valutrust Solutions’ appraisal and valuation offerings through the Valutrust platform.
As a result of this collaboration, Valutrust Solutions’ and WFG Enterprise Solutions’ lender customers will now have the ability to request and receive Collateral Analytics’ automated valuation offerings in conjunction with Valutrust Solutions’ comprehensive suite of traditional and alternative appraisal and valuation offerings through a single, integrated technology platform.
Collateral Analytics (CA) provides an array of automated home price valuation products utilizing the most robust and up-to-date home property and price information available in the marketplace. These products provide valuations for more than 95 percent of the U.S. Real Estate Market and are used by major lenders, GSEs, appraisers, investment banks and real estate professionals across the country.
“The addition of Collateral Analytics’ top-performing automated valuation offerings is a game changer for us and our lender customers, as it will provide them with single-platform access to all of the property valuation services they need throughout the mortgage process,” said Sean Pyle, president, Valutrust Solutions. “This improves operational efficiency, reduces valuation-related risk and ultimately delivers a better experience for their borrowers.”
Services available through this collaboration include:
- CA Express and CA Value AVMs for determining property-specific values and surrounding market data throughout the lending lifecycle.
- CA Neighborhood Value Range AVMs which provide the most comprehensive set of comparables of any valuation offering.
- CA Interactive AVMs, enable expert users, such as desktop appraisers to apply special knowledge of the subject property and surrounding neighborhood comparables to refine the resulting AVM value.
- CA Risk Profiler automatically reviews, identifies and flags probable valuation risk for BPOs and Appraisals.
- Value Range Express, a customer retention and refinance lead generation tool,l tracks new property listings daily and matches them against the company’s existing portfolio
- CA Consumer AVM is a nationwide automated property valuation tool that lenders can add to their websites to attract consumers and enable them to request instant value estimates for their own homes or for ones they are interested in purchasing, creating high-quality potential buyer and seller leads.
“WFG and its family of companies are highly innovative in the title and valuation industries, providing leading edge product to facilitate the home buying process, and we are delighted to be working with them,” said Collateral Analytics Chairman and CEO Dr. Michael Sklarz.
About Collateral Analytics
Collateral Analytics (CA) develops analytic products and tools to support financial institutions, investment banks, appraisers, real estate brokers, and real property capital market activities. Founded by Dr. Michael Sklarz, CA empowers its clients and business partners through cutting edge technological innovation that provides greater and faster access to reliable information which real estate professionals need to make critical decisions. CA is committed to building and delivering the most advanced and innovative AVM models, premiere collateral and mortgage risk tools and related products which incorporate CA’s proprietary and sophisticated analytics with a wide range of real estate and mortgage related databases.
About Williston Financial Group
Williston Financial Group is the Portland, Oregon-based parent company of several national title insurance and settlement services providers, including WFG Lender Services and WFG National Title Insurance Company. It is one of the fastest growing national title insurance and settlement services providers in the mortgage and real estate services industry.
VP of Marketing, Lender Services