REPOSTED DIRECTLY FROM INMAN NEWS. THIS CONTENT HAS NOT BEEN MODERATED BY WFG NATIONAL TITLE.
- Luxury Connect is an exclusive event for luxury leaders held in Beverly Hills, California, Oct. 21-22, 2015.
- Brokers and agents from Aspen, Geneva, Miami, the Hamptons, Hong Kong and Beverly Hills will meet to trade successful growth strategies.
- The latest round of speakers has just been announced and includes power players who will share insight into what works.
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — Luxury Connect, Inman’s exclusive event attended by more than 300 of the top luxury brokers and agents from around the world, announced the latest additions to its speaker lineup today.
The event, to be held at The Beverly Hills Hotel Oct. 21-22, 2015, is focused on defining what’s next for luxury real estate — and how luxury brokerages and agents can accelerate their business growth in 2016.
Inman announced the latest round of speakers for the event, including today’s top-producing and forward-thinking agents and brokers. These power players are just a few of the personalities who will share their insights into what works, what doesn’t and what matters in today’s market:
- Drew Fenton, Hilton & Hyland
- Jade Mills, Jade Mills Estates
- Dolly Lenz, Dolly Lenz Real Estate
- Ernie Carswell, Teles Properties
- Mauricio Umansky, The Agency
- Branden and Rayni Williams, Williams & Williams
- Tami Pardee, Pardee Properties
- Chris Cortazzo, Coldwell Banker
- Samantha DeBianchi, DeBianchi Real Estate and “Million Dollar Listing Miami”
The conference agenda is packed with panels and speakers tackling the most important issues today: managing off-market listings, digital marketing trends, selling über-luxe properties, dissecting the best practices from top luxury markets, making the most of international portals and more. The full agenda is available here.
For more information about the conference, visit the conference website.
The post Luxury’s rock stars, legends come together to define what’s next appeared first on WFG National Title Insurance Company.
The views and opinions of authors expressed in this publication do not necessarily state or reflect those of WFG National Title, its affiliated companies, or their respective management or personnel.